STARFACE UCC Client for Mac, Version 6.6.0, Build 204
The STARFACE UCC Client for Mac requires macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or higher.
Function keys and busy lamp fields can now be configured within the UCC Client for Mac.
Moderated conferences can now be planned and configured within the UCC Client for Mac.
- Users can now change their user profile and avatar within the UCC Client for Mac.
- iFMC can now be configured within the UCC Client for Mac.
- Files can now be sent via copy & paste in a chat window.
- All menu entries are now in the Settings window.
- Crash reports are now always sent after a client crash.
- Users can now cancel the login.
- The transmission status of a fax is now displayed by a symbol. [Call#6902837]
BLF tooltips were not displayed correctly on mouseover. [Call#6909575] [Call#6910916]
- The main window would become unresponsive after switching to the UCC client via Command + Tab . [Call#6910033]
- AppleScript was not executed correctly under certain circumstances. [Call#6910712] [Call#6910833] [Call#6911070]
- Chat sessions could be started without the "Instant messaging" permission.
- Mit einem nicht verbundenen Client konnte man keine Anrufe starten.
- The connection status icon disappeared after logging in while using the dark theme.
- Improved the duration of address book searches.
STARFACE UCC Client for Mac, Version 184.108.40.206, Build 181
The STARFACE UCC Client for Mac requires macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or higher.
The client did not request the correct permissions introduced in macOS 10.14
- The client crashed when a video stream was added to the call
it was not possible to send faxes in MacOS 10.13.6 [Call#6911234] [Call#6910878] [Call#6910707]
Using the client with a touch bar lead to crashes
Instant messages are now synchronized immediately by the server between chat clients.
The UCC Client for Mac now also uses a Secure Sign-In method for UCI and IM.
The context menu for function keys is no longer displayed in the wrong location.
Graphical issues which could occur after hanging up a conference with the GUI option "close call manager after ending a call" have been fixed.
It was possible for the client to crash when adding an additional user to an ad-hoc conference.
The client could crash in rare circumstances when the "Inquiry" function was used in a call.
Error messages were displayed in the wrong positions.
It was, in very rare circumstances, possible for the chat history data of another user to be displayed.
Messages in the IM history could be duplicated when repeatedly deactivating and subsequently activating the instant message storage function.
In certain circumstances it was possible for a white square to be displayed in the scroll bars.
Unsaved BLF function keys persisted after the client was logged out from the server.
STARFACE UCC Client for Mac, Version 6.5, Build 220.127.116.11
The STARFACE UCC Client for Mac requires macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or higher.
- Video telephony has been implemented.
- Screen-Sharing has been implemented. The contents of a display can now be shared with call participants.
- Remote Control has been implemented. Call participants can now be given permission to control the user's mouse and keyboard.
- Notes of calls can now be sent by e-mail.
- The "Apply to Contacts" feature now creates an entry in the STARFACE adress book, not just the local adress book.
- The input field for new address book contacts now remains open when a window is changed until it is closed manually or the contact is saved.
- The Quick Access Bar now has descriptive labels in addition to the icons. This function can be activated in the settings.
- An unsuccessful logon caused by a server issue will now display an appropriate error message.
- Fixed a bug where faxes could no longer be sent. [Call#1077697]
- Fixed a bug that did not save the set column width in the address book. [Call#1076098]
- Fixed a rare bug that prevented the client from starting. [Call#1077843]
- Fixed an issue where a second call did not knock, but interrupted the active call by ringing. [Call#1076566]
- Fixed a bug that caused the Snom D7-series to crash the clietn
- Fixed a bug that caused newly created groups to be only displayed after a reconnect. [Call#1069328]
STARFACE UCC Client for Mac, Version 6.4.3, Build 18.104.22.168
- Address book contacts can now be deleted
- The XMPP Login procedure is now always encrypted via SSL
- It is now possible to continue a chat session on multiple devices
- The client now warns the user of invalid entries in the browser settings
- The connection to the server is now automatically restored if the UCC Client for Mac becomes disconnected
- Fixed a bug that could lead to the phone number of a new address book contact not being saved
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple browser windows to open on a single call
- Fixed a bug that caused the panel locations to move when a new monitor was connected
- Fixed a bug that caused a drop-in performance when viewing a large amount of call list entries
- Fixed a bug that caused the call duration to be incorrectly displayed for a missed call with a redirection to voicemail
- Fixed a bug that could lead to the address book showing zero entries
- Fixed a bug that could cause the UCC Client to crash when connected to a telephone conference
- Fixed a bug that caused conference participants to not be displayed in the call manager
- Fixed a bug that prevented the clean shutting down of the UCC Client for Mac
- Fixed a bug that unintentionally set the Softphone of the UCC Client as the user's primary telephone after a re-register
- Fixed a bug that prevented the answering and hanging up of calls using Apple headsets
- Fixed a bug that caused the UCC Client for Mac to lose the server connection after extended periods of inactivity
- Fixed a bug where the UCC Client for Mac did not display names for external numbers in the call history [Call#1075677]
- Fixed a bug that caused the UCC Client for Mac to open an older version of the manuel in the help menu
- Fixed an issue where a second call in the UCC Client for Mac did not knock, but rang despite an ongoing call [Call#1076566]
STARFACE UCC Client for Mac, Version 6.4.2, Build 22.214.171.124
- Fax transmission progress is now displayed as page numbers
- Phone numbers in address book entries are now checked for the correct format to prevent issues when dialling
- The softphone is now deactivated if a softphone in another client is logged in
- It is now possible for the user to mute their microphone during a call
- A Call2Go handoff can now be initiated from the UCC Client
- The chat status is now automatically set to "Available" if the status was previously set to "Away" due to inactivity (Auto-Away)
- The other party's name and number will now scroll in the call manager if the text is too long to be displayed.
- The contact search via function key now also searches the description of the key in addition to the assigned user name
- Call statistics are now logged in debug mode
- Various stability improvements to prevent client crashes if headsets become unresponsive
- Added hotkey settings for answering and placing calls and searching for contacts
- New authentication mechanisms, if server version > 126.96.36.199 (added to version 188.8.131.52)
- Improved handling of passwords, if server version > 184.108.40.206 (added to version 220.127.116.11)
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: Occasional client crash when creating a new address book contact
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: It was not possible to answer a call if it was transferred from one group to another and the logged in user was a member of both groups
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: The call duration in the call manager would begin at 00:00 after a hold/resume
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: The "recording active" icon was not displayed in the call manager during a monitored call
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: It was possible for a "Basic Edition" notification to be shown to one user, but not others
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: Faxes to oneself did not appear in the list of new faxes
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: Fixed an error at client start if there was no defined hotkey for pulling up the "start call" window
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: An empty selection for a voicemail box would display 'no value' in the "Redirections" window
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: There was no feedback if a redirection was activated without a voicemail box or target number
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: The client did not reset the chat status to "available" after it was changed due to auto-away
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: Tabs were not properly displayed for the active call when brokering between calls
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: The tooltip for the address book was incorrect
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: In rare cases it was possible for the client to lose the connection to the server
STARFACE UCC Client for Mac, Version 6.4.1 Beta, Build 18.104.22.168
- It is now possible to configure an automatic status change on inactivity
- Calendar appointments now automatically apply the "absent" chat status
Long caller names now scroll in the call manager
Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: It was possible for the "release notes" window to be displayed incorrectly on some screen configurations [Call#1054324]
Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: The client would crash sporadically on incoming calls. [Call#1057435]
Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: The "missed calls" notification was displayed even when it was deactivated [Call#1054324]
Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: Faxes sent to oneself were not displayed in the new fax list
Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: It was possible for the panel positions to reset after hiding and restoring them under certain circumstances in MacOS Sierra (10.12)
STARFACE UCC Client für Mac, Version 6.4, Build 22.214.171.124
The installer can be found on the STARFACE Downloads page.
- The update notification is now only displayed when connecting to compatible server versions
- Fixed: UCC Client for Windows: [126.96.36.199] Scheduled conference: Moderator permissions were not being correctly granted [Call#1045385]
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: It was possible for the client to crash when loading fax lists in MacOS 10.12 ("Sierra")
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: It was possible for the client to indicate an incorrect amount of new voicemail messages
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: The error message displayed when the connection to the server fails to be established has been corrected
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: The tooltip for the chat icon was "Redirect"
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: The version preview has been improved
STARFACE UCC Client for Mac, Version 6.3, Build 188.8.131.52
- Adressbuch: It is now possible to add and edit contacts
- Chat History
- Chat: An acoustic indicator for new chat messages has been added
- Chat: It is now possible to take part in multi-user chat rooms ("group chat")
- Chat: It is now possible to share files
- Chat: Emoticons have been replaced by Emojis
- Chat: URLs in Chat messages are now detected and are clickable
- Chat: A visual indicator for unread messages has been added
- A function to delete all cached data has been added
- The Soft Phone is now automatically set as the primary phone device
- It is now possible to use an unlimited amount of Snom D7 expansion modules in conjunction with the UCC Client for Mac
- Group numbers in the redirection window are now identifiable via an icon
- Muting participants and disabling audio in conference calls is now more easily visible
- Tab labels in the chat window are now more visible
- The time-zone in the client is now synchronized with the server
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: Fixed an issue regarding the display of the title bar of open panels after moving them in fullscreen mode
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: The label for empty function keys was too dark
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: Volumes in Login Items were being mounted when the client started
- Fixed: UCC Client for Mac: Some conference participants were not being displayed immediately in the call manager
Closed Support Tickets
- Closed Support Ticket: [184.108.40.206] UCC Mac-Client: Position nach Start nicht optimal [Call#1039403]